Sample Management Module
Samples submitted to specific facilities need to be properly organized and tracked to streamline research throughout projects. Idea Elan's intuitive and precise Sample Management Module helps the facility monitor and process individual samples.
Users can submit samples through a work order for the facility admin or facility staff to review and process. Samples can then be tracked using barcodes and, if needed, well plate templates.
Idea Elan offers a sample plate feature that connects directly with work order forms. The sample plates mirror physical wells obtained and ran in a facility. This virtual feature helps facility admin to track single submissions and notifies users of the status of each sample. Each sample can be tracked using configurable and facility specific milestones.
Idea Elan's Sample Management Module is a complete, comprehensive solution for organizing and tracking any sample processed in a facility.
The Sample Management Module aids with:
- Organization of large sample submissions
- Virtual and clear 96 or 48 well plates
- Individual sample status tracking
- Intricate and detailed logs for users and facility admin to view
- Complete Barcode organization
- Integration with Instruments and other LIMS systems